Philip, Dave Morley and I will be traveling to Haiti late Sunday night, August 29. We really would really appreciate your prayers as we travel and minister there for two weeks. Below is our trip schedule so that you can pray for us each day.
- August 30 – Pastors conference begins at noon – approximately 80 Haitian pastors – Philip teaching
- August 31 – Pastors conference continues – Philip teaching
- September 1 – Complete Pastors conference at noon and travel to Tricotte.
- September 2 – 4 – Ministering in Tricotte in orphanage and in surrounding villages – Philip and Dave building benches for the Tricotte church. I’ll be working with Diogene and Norius on the upcoming school year – planning and budgeting
- September 5 – Philip will be preaching in the Tricotte church – message from the “Letter to the Laodician Church” in Revelations 3
- September 6 – 7 – Leadership conference – approximately 200 leaders from the Tricotte area churches will assemble in Tricotte for this two day conference – Philip teaching
- September 6 – 8 – Dave will continue on projects. We will also be sorting through and distributing clothes, school supplies, shoes, etc. from the recently arrived container.
- September 9 – Travel back to Port au Prince
- September 10 – Visit the “new home” sites – We have started building homes for some who lost them in the earthquake.
- September 11 – Return home
Thank you for your prayers and partnering with us in this way. Please remember Glenn Bridges also. He was planning to travel with us on this trip but is not able to due to sickness.
Serving our Lord together,
Comments are closed